[IP] site irritation

I've read a few people talking of site irritations not
caused by the pump, usually with red swelling around
the actual site area (but not necessarily where the
tape is).  I too had this problem and I went to 4
doctors, a dermatologist, and talked many time to
Minimed reps.  I tried every different tape, solution,
etc... and found nothing until I switched to
Disetronic sets (but still on a Minimed pump).  It
totally solved the problem, I'm not sure why, but I
thought I'd let you know so that you could try it.

Do You Yahoo!?