Re: [IP] Restaurant carb counting

Another thing to do is to look at cookbooks to get an idea of what
ingredients are in dishes you may be ordering. I do that before I travel
abroad or am going to be eating at an ethnic restaurant where I am not
familar with the foods.

Jan and Elvis

<< >Well, not fast food. Generally fairly nice(but not necessarily expensive)
 >restaurants - from Italian, to French to Japanese, etc, etc.

 In a message dated 4/14/02 9:19:51 AM US Eastern Standard Time,