Re: [IP] type 2's

I can only say that I'm a type 2 and a CGMS trial showed that I was going low
at night (low 40s) on a consistent basis. I wasn't staying there -- my BGs
were almost immediately bouncing back up -- but I would go low several times
a night.

I work to get my morning numbers under control, whatever it takes.

Jan and Elvis

In a message dated 4/14/02 9:16:18 AM US Eastern Standard Time,