Re: [IP] Site Irritation

> I use the silhoutte.  What I've noticed is that when sugars are running
High and I start pumping larger boluses my site gets red, itchy, and hard.
This used to happen to me all the time using the silhouette.  It never
happens nows that I'm using the QuickSet.
I've also noticed I never get through a third day at the same site.
> Vern
I also cannot get beyond a third day with any type of infusion set.  After
reading IP for a while, I realize that some people can (use way beyond 3
days) and others, apparently like you and me, can't.