RE: [IP] Re: erratic blood sugars and hysterectomy

--- Jennifer Harkleroad <email @ redacted>
> I bolused 10 units the
> other night at bed(3,3,4--over a period of 3 hours
> and my bg  dropped from 434
> to 432 the first hour, then to 396, and finally to
> 67 by morning...

I'll be 50 this year and experiencing the stubborn
BS's also.  I just started having eratic periods(every
21 to 50 days-use to be like clockwork)) so it's hard
to know what is going on. I have all the PMS symptoms
but they are all mixed up. I feel I'm insulin
sensitive one moment and resistant the next. At times
I have pumped in the insulin also and haven't budged
the BS reading. I thought maybe I'd try the Novolog.
It's scary taking that much insulin. but the biggest
problem is not knowing.

Do You Yahoo!?