Re: [IP] Accidents are having local people question if D should Drive

This is what I do too. It may not work but it sure
doesn't hurt to try. :)

Take care, Kerri, mom of Shannon-11, dxT1 5.3yrs,
pumping 2.3yrs, and 7 other blessings
~*~do-`da-ga-g`hv-i (until we meet again)~*~

Darlene said:
Someday Kap will be driving and I hope I am training
him to test before getting behind the wheel.  He has to
test now before he rides his bike/skateboard in the
neighborhood for 2 reason (1) physical activity (2)
ability to make snap decisions.