[IP] Disetronic h-tronplus v100 question

Kap's pump will go to system error everytime I put in stop position and try
to put back into run position.
Every single time, I called the pump company and they just read off the same
thing in the book.
He has been on the pump for 2 years, and I want an inspection on the pump.
Even though I am not getting a pump inspection error, I still want it
Who do I call? - Pump Busters!
We have now started using the 2nd pump (which works fine), but he is a BOY
(ALL 100% BOY) and I feel better knowing 2nd pump is close by and works.
Thanks for Listening!
Darlene - Mom to Kap - age 11, dxd 8/26/98, pumping 1/12/00