RE: [IP] public injections

I have several good friends who are deathly afraid of seeing needles and
when they are around, I  used to go into the rest room to take my shot or go
to my car.  But checking your b.g.???  Heck, you can put the glucose monitor
on your lap and do it w/o it bothering anyone.

If you're on the pump, it's no big deal anyway.  It has nothing w/being
courteous, it's part of your life taking care of your health and if others
don't like it, then they don't have to be around you...there's just so much
one can do to "hide" their health problems but eventually it comes out in

Kathy B.