[IP] (no subject)

 slow service from minimed
This seems odd because I just place an order last Wednesday and they called
to confirn my order on Friday saying I should receive it on Wednesday.

I know that they need to verify with the insurance company before they can
ship anything out, but I have never had this take more than a few days.

I also have BCBS + Medicare.  I usually call them when I open my last box of
infusion sets and this gives me PLENTY of time to get my next order and I
have never run out of anything but my IV Prep wipes.