Re: [IP] Raw Food Approach

At 05:56 PM 4/13/2002 Carol Johnson wrote:
 >Dear IP editor:  I am very curious of what I describe below. Could you
 >please publish in upcoming IP issue to serve as inquiry? Thanks. I
 >registered, or was profiled in early January 2002 via recommendation of
 >CDE, Animas.

Just so that you will understand how this list works, nobody from IP
decides what topics will be discussed. This list is just like a large group
of people in the same room and everyone is free to either start or
participate in a discussion at any time. Hopefully your post will stimulate
some discussion among the other members here.