[IP] Re: closed loop system

> I have been wondering how this system will work if
we are having a
low for
> some unexplained reason.  I mean, it's supposed to
be set up to give
> we need but what if we exercise or overdo it and
b.g. start crashing?
> happens then?
> Anyone have any info on this?

I don't have any info on this, but of course I have an

Wouldn't it work like a normal person's pancreas -
normal people have what's called a negative feedback
system.  I bet that closed-loop deal never lets your
blood sugar get that low - just like a normal person,
it keeps adjusting.  I don't think you would ever
crash -- it probably has programmed parameters like no
lower than 80 and no higher than 150.  I think this
could really work!!!

Do You Yahoo!?