[IP] Site Irritation

When I had this sort of itching at sites, I found I was developing an alergy
to Humalog.  After changing to NovoRapid it ceased, (sites now last 3 - 5

However maybe you could "rule out" the possibility of a problem with metal
cannulas on infusion sets.  Could you use Sils / Tenders for a few days and
see if the irritation still occurs with the teflon cannula in place ?  If the
itching still happens with the teflon cannula I'd try changing my Insulin.
Good luck