Re: [IP] Restaurant carb counting

I have a book that is very good with estimating the carbs in most types
of food.
I carry it in my pocket into the restaurants.  If a restaurant is not
oin it, I will look at other
restaurants that are similar to the one I am eaating at.

It is titled

    for eating, exercising, and enjoying... When you have Diabetes"

by   M. Dianne Brown, MS, RD/LD.  CDE
        Lanell T. Olsen, MSM, RD/LD.  CDE

ISBN   0-9675899-0-8

It has several restaurant chains in it like
ARBY's, AppleBees, Burger King, Fazolis Italien,
KFC, Long John Silvers, Olive Garden,
Spagetti Warehouse, TAco Bell, and Wendy's

Plus several others.