Re: [IP] Restaurant carb counting

At 06:33 PM 4/13/2002, you wrote:
>Well, not fast food. Generally fairly nice(but not necessarily expensive)
>restaurants - from Italian, to French to Japanese, etc, etc.

Most restaurants off a website that may have the carbs on the food.  If you
know the place you will be.  Or you can always ask for the Carb ratios.  Or
you can just break the food down into its ingredients and add them up that
way with a pocket carb book.  Usually when I am in this situation I
estimate then do a correction 2 hours later.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
www.DiabetesBytes.com  *New*