RE: [IP] slow service from minimed

I don't know about medicare, but I have Bc/Bs of GA.  What I do is order
several weeks early(can you ask them to postdate it or is that insurance
fraud?)  then they verify with my ins. co. and ship.  Medicare needs to get
real and understand that you don't ever want to run out of supplies...is there
any type of yelling/crying/whining  you can do to get Medicare to help you?  I
despise the rules of these companies that make life hard for people who are
already having a hard enough time as it is....