Re: [IP] site irritation

I had the same situation.....I finally gave up and started using my
upper thighs to give my stomach a rest

RESULT: I couldn't be happier!!!  I do  not get the "infection/rash"
and I am slowly getting my abs back (many many situps).

PS: the doctors were NO help at all....I did everything myself, they
would have been fine with taking me off the pump untill the
rash/infection went away.

--mike