[IP] slow service from minimed

Before I had Medicare I got all my pump supplies on a few days turnaround. I
paid with my Amex card and they shipped them immediately. Now that Medicare
and Independance Blue shield cover my pump supplies they tell me it takes at
least 5 days to process an order. Thats ok but i can't order before a
certain date because Medicare wont allow it. I ran out of supplies on three
occasions because of slow service. I had some bent needles which I reverted
to because I had no sils. Anybody have any suggestions? This order is about
3 weeks behind their scheduled date?