Re: [IP] Re: injections at restaurants

In a message dated 4/13/02 8:42:56 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< In a message dated 4/13/02 8:08:05 AM, email @ redacted writes:
 >This reminds me of the time I was out with a large group of people for
 >and went into the bathroom to inject.
 When I was on shots, I would never go to a public bathroom to inject. There
 are far too many "germs" in there. I always did it, quietly, at the table. I
 do the bg tests at the table, too.
 And, I lick the blood off, some of the time.  >>

I rarely left the table to inject (or test), but we were rather squeezed into
a very large booth and it was too cramped for me at that time.

I lick most of the time. :-)

Jan and Elvis