Re: [IP] Early dawn phenomenon

I have a question concerning a very similar issue.  I probably use more insulin daily, but I too
have a high basal from 2 am until 7:30am due to the dawn phenomenon.  My is 2.5 per hour and my
sugars are the same, could be low or high who knows.  I am 32 years old and have been diabetic for
21 years.  I have been having strange menstration for the past couple of years and it has only
gotten worse.  Is it hard to get a doctor to do a hyterectomy on a diabetic?  Will insurance pay
for it?  Thanks in advance.

Billie