RE: [IP] Early dawn phenomenon

I have been pumping for nearly 5 months. I have a horrible dawn phenomenon.
Around the PMS time, I have to use as much as 1.4 from 2:30 until about
7:30am.  Other times I use about 1.1.  It really makes me crazy though,
because even using that much basal, there is no telling where I will wake up.
Some days it's 67 and the day before it will have been 400.  I am waiting
to have a hysterectomy in May, hoping that will solve the dawn thing for
me with regard to the sharp increase in the 2 weeks before my period.
We'll see.