Re: [IP] DOT physicals and waivers especially in MA

From: "John Ripa"
>>>I was wondering if any Massachusetts pumpers could tell me if they have
ever been able to get a wavier from the RMV for a DOT medical certificate.
<snip> BTW this is only for driving a commercial vehicle within MA.>>>

My hugsband has had a CDL for years and years. It is a federal policy to NOT
accept DMers on insulin - pills are okay, but not insulin. He is not aware
of any changes in the program. As fellow truckers have been dx'd, they have
either lost their jobs if on insulin, or they could continue to drive if
treated with orals.

The trouble with most people is they don't admit their faults. I would if I
had any.