[IP] DOT physicals and waivers especially in MA

Hi All,

I was wondering if any Massachusetts pumpers could tell me if they have ever
been able to get a wavier from the RMV for a DOT medical certificate.  I just
gave my Dr. a form to sign to get the waiver but was told by her office she
will sign it but she will NOT state that I am completely risk free from hypo.
Hopefully the RMV will actually read what she writes on the form and realize
that the risk is minimal considering how often I test(12-16x/day, before
driving and when driving long distance at least every hour or more if I don't
feel quite right, never driving below 100).  Has anyone on list had any
experience with this waiver?  BTW this is only for driving a commercial
vehicle within MA.