[IP] Re: Mugged for syringes

> <<When we went out to the parking lot we were mugged by
> three people that we saw in the diner. Not only did they want our wallets
> but they wanted my syringes. After that I have always been careful about
> injecting in public places>>

When Claire was first dx, I went along to the pharmacy with my prescription
for syringes.  The pharmacist/owner said that you didn't need a RX for them
and that he personally kept them on the shelf so they could easily be bought
or stolen.  He was a caring person and felt that this was a better option
than having people share needles.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8