Re: [IP] prescription coverage

At 03:20 PM 4/12/2002, you wrote:
>  I called our insurance company
> > and they said Novolog is a non-formulary drug because it's
> > expensive.  Is Novolog really more expensive than Humalog?  Has
> > anyone else who switched to Novolog encountered this?
>More likely that Novolog is so new it has not been added to the
>formulary. You might be able to twist their arm by pointing out that
>they carry no FDA approved insulin for use in pumps in the formulary
>(even though you are not yet a pumper).

Give it a little time  Lilly is loosing Millions of customers all over
because they are not pursuing contacts as hard as Novo-Nordisk.  I know
they lost practically the entire state of NM recently.  and the Lilly
insulin's are almost off all the formularies now..  Its made my life Hard..

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
www.DiabetesBytes.com  *New*