Re:[IP] Basal Rates and site problems

Laura wrote:
"Last time I visited my dietician and my endo they did not like the fact
I was on 4 different basal rates throughout the day.  My endo switched me to
2 different rates and I woke up low every morning so I switched back to what
had been working before."

What was their rationale for only 2 basal rates?  How were your BS readings?
Why do they think pumps allow programming for several basal rates?  Can't
imagine not being supported in what works.
As to the "lumps", no idea.
Marj; Mike (I'm not into computers, but glad to be on this list); and "Ace,
the PP" (portable pancreas)