RE: [IP] Help with ratios

--- Kathy Bruckmeyer <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Meg,
> Read with interest your problem.
> How much is your total bolus amount in between the
> hours of 11 PM and 2 PM?
> .......   .3units total 1.2units
> Are your nighttime basals set correctly?
> .......   i thought so until menopause entered
picture
> Did you take any insulin prior to 11 PM and if so
> how many hours before?
>........  ate around 6 with regular 1;15 bolus must
have under bolused or?

Now last night I had the opposite problem from below.
at 10 pm I was 126, i had started exercising(had a
cold) again(3miles and mowed lawn) so  i thought i
better eat something, ate 3 squares graham crackers
with peanut butter and bolused .5(half of 1:15), woke
up at midnight 254 took .8 (still worried about going
low), woke up at 4am at 379, took 2.6, and at 7pm was
at 257. I suppose the exercise will hit me tonite. I
think I see it already with a 76 at supper and now 9pm
a 77.  Thanks for interest Kathy. I feel like I'm
always trying to solve these problems and failing. I
get it right 1 time out of 10.