Re: [IP] Public places

That is exactly what I used to do also, and still do. I have diabetes, and I
flaunt it. ;-)

Cherry
  When I was on MDI I never left the table to do anything.  I would either
give
  my shot in my leg (thru my pants) or in my arm.  I have never hidden the
fact
  that I have D and have never been embarassed by it and if someone at another
  table saw me injecting or testing, they usually just overlook it.

  I still to this day test at the table or where ever need be.  If people want
  to know I will tell them.

  Just my 2 cents.

  Gina