Re: [IP] Basal Rates and site problems

My son has 6 different basal rates for different times of the day, we were
told to test often in the beginning to set our rates, because everyone is
different, he goes from 1.1 to .6 in less then 9 hrs., he needs more in the
early morning  1:00am.and less throughout the day.  He would not be able to
keep only 2 rates and have consistant control, and because of his age 13 ,
we have to tweak those profiles now and than. We were never told how many
different rates we could have, just as long as your not getting low or
running to high. He still tests often, just to make sure we are on the right