Re: [IP] injections at restaurants

In a message dated 4/12/02 2:04:18 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< If I am with friends I usually go to the bathroom to inject.  But I won't
go into the stalls anymore and try to balance everything.  I will be right at
the sinks doing my injection.  I do get a few funny looks.  >>

This reminds me of the time I was out with a large group of people for dinner
and went into the bathroom to inject. There was a line for the stalls, so I
attempted to inject through my dress at the sinks. Bent the needle. I
straightened it out, unbuttoned a couple of buttons on my dress and shot that
way. A woman standing there was cracking up, watching me unbend that needle
and going for it again. (She was a nurse, BTW.)

Jan and Elvis