From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of email @ redacted
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2002 7:26 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] could this be neuropathy?

My 15 year old son has had diabetes for over 13 years.  He has never had an
A1C higher than the 8's.  He has developed pain in his wrist with numbness
and tingling in his thumb, index, and middle fingers with the pain radiating
to his elbow.  I finally got an appt. with a doctor for next Monday.  I
spoke
to the doc on the phone and he said it may be neuropathy or hopefully, just
carpel tunnel.  I thought that neuropathy always started in the lower
extremities.   I'd appreciate any input.
   Marilyn