RE: [IP] Re: islet cell tx

	What hospital do you work at?  My brother had a kidney/pancreas tx in Miami
and it was a complete miracle to see how he improved day by day.  I was with
him when he came out of surgery and stayed w/him for a week!

	I get jealous when I see him eat whatever he wants to eat now but to tell
you the truth, I wouldn't want to have to swallow all of those darn pills
and keep on having to go back for tests all the time.

	I think I'll just stick it out until they perfect the islet cell tx w/o
having to use antirejection	drugs or a cure!

	Kathy B.