RE: [IP] Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

I have BC/BS for my pump supplies...they pay 100% to MM.  I just order
online...the MM rep verifies with BC/Bs and MM ships my order. They pay 100%
for the training($1100/day) and for the pump itself.  He has someone else who
covers my strips/insulin/etc.  through Kroger.  They charge a $5 copay per 50
strips for my Accu-chek Active...hope this helps..email me privately if