[IP] Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

I was wondering if anyone here is covered by BC/BS Healthcare Plan of Georgia.
I have had to switch to them and they have advised me that the strips are
pharmacy item and subject to co-pay. My previous coverage did not have a
co-pay for strips at all. Has anyone been able to find an in-network supplier
that provides the strips and does not charge the co-pay?

They also told me that Disetronic is not in network. I have given my insurance
details to Disetronic and am letting them fight that battle.

Any advice on how to deal with BC/BS of Georgia would be most welcome....

Thanks in advance.

Barbi - Mom of Kelsey (06/07/93) dx 10/19/99 pumping H-Tron 7/31/01 and
Ashleigh (05/29/89)