RE: [IP] Basal Rates and site problems

Hey,
I wonder how much insulin can be disguiched: .5 and .4 = .1 or say .2. There may be other things that make more of a diference, emotional stress. If my calibration is say 40 bs units/insulin units. So at .1 X 40is 4BS units. My meter can not tell the difference, What is significant? I wonder if we are worried about numbers that don't make a different. Don't worry, please.
Eddie
as you need to get in control.