[IP] injections at restaurants

--- email @ redacted wrote:
I'm just curious....how many of you do excuse yourself from the table to
inject insulin?
--- end of quote ---
I am still on injections but with a little luck will have a pump in a month.  I do injections right at the table if I am with family and in an area that can't be seen by many people.  If I am with friends I usually go to the bathroom to inject.  But I won't go into the stalls anymore and try to balance everything.  I will be right at the sinks doing my injection.  I do get a few funny looks.

Kim Hoyt
type 1 dx at 33 in 2000, hope to have a paradigm soon!