Re: [IP] could this be neuropathy?

In a message dated 4/12/02 4:58:28 PM !!!First Boot!!!, email @ redacted

<< Another possibility (the case of my brother in law
 with Type2) he was always falling asleep sitting up
 with his head propped up in his hand).When he stopped
 doing this, his went away.  Could your son be leaning
 on it all day in school? You know the typical pose
 slouching and holding head in hand with wrist bent
 back. just some experiences. gl. peg >>
Yes, my son does lie around and sleep in this position.  I told him that he's
putting pressure on the inside of his wrist and this may have caused it.  You
are right also that hormones may play a role.  He's going through a growth