Re: [IP] Cost of Insulin (canadameds)

In a message dated 4/12/02 11:18:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> , I just thought I would make your day by informing you
> that if you have to pay for your Humalog insulin, and are paying around $50
> bottle, do I have good news for you.....I found a place to get 10 bottles
> of
> Humalog insulin for $41.63, and that price includes the $19.00 shipping

Sorry to burst your bubble guys, but I went to the canadameds website and
contacted the pharmacist there.  I just couldn't believe you could get 10
bottles of Humalog for that price.  Here is what they said.......

 The prices listed online are for ONE vial of 10ml
Insulin. Sorry about the confusion. It would be approximately $31.04 for ONE
vial of the medication.

If you have any further questions please email us again or call our toll
free number at 1-877-542-3330 and one of our customer service reps. will
assist you.