[IP] Pump

Ok, I am almost 100% sure this is a stupid question, but I will ask it
anyways since I'm new to this group, new to diabetes, and very new to
information on the pump!

I do not know anyone locally that has a pump, so I haven't seen one up close
and personal.  I don't understand how the little machine, that you can carry
in your pocket, on your belt, etc. is attached to your injection site and how
people can't see it.  Is there anyway to explain this to me??

Emily Calkin, CSP
Sales Manager
Comfort Foam & Fibre
10 Ilsley Avenue, Unit 6