Re: [IP] pump

In a message dated 4/12/02 11:06:04 AM Atlantic Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< When I was on shots, I would ask people if they minded. If they said yes, I
 would tell them to close their eyes until I was finished. I did this on
 airplanes, too.  It's MUCH easier for them to close their eyes than for ME
 to traipse off looking for a place to test and shoot!!!!

That's a good idea.. I didn't think to ask the people.  Thanks ! The only
other problem with shots and being so inconvenient is when I go off on my day
hiking trips, etc., then you have to carry the testing kit as well as all the
needles, pen, etc.  Am I correct to assume with the insulin pump that you
only have to worry about the test kit and the pump, which is already attached
to you?

Emily Calkin, CSP
Sales Manager
Comfort Foam & Fibre