[IP] Cost of Insulin

Good Morning everyone, I just thought I would make your day by informing you
that if you have to pay for your Humalog insulin, and are paying around $50 a
bottle, do I have good news for you.....I found a place to get 10 bottles of
Humalog insulin for $41.63, and that price includes the $19.00 shipping. Go
to  www.canadameds.com  and check it out for your self.  I was forced to use
Regular insulin in my pump because of the high cost of the Humalog. then I
found Canadameds.....I hope this helps you like it has helped me.
Bob pumping for 4 years and loving it...