RE: [IP] Basal Rates and site problems

You should have as many basal rates as you need to get in control.

There are two CDE's at my doctors office.  One believes in the above
statement, the other I saw yesterday and she told me that I shouldn't need
more then 4.  I needed to adjust my rates due to weight loss and exercise so
they fell into place at 4 this time but I am still testing.  I plan on
fighting her if they need to adjust more.

I was:

12am .6
3am  .9
5am  .6
12pm .5
4pm  .6
9pm  .5

Now I have:

12am  .4
3am   .9
5am   .6
12pm  .5
3pm   .4

I count that as 4, because the first and last overlap.

-- Sherry