Re: [IP] Testing/Injecting in Public

I never injected at the table in restaurants since I was never comfortable
injecting through my clothing (I needed to make sure I wasn't injecting
through a prior bruise or such since I tended to bruise frequently from
injections).  Since my main injection point was my thighs, dropping my
drawers at the dinner table was never an option.  As far as testing, I
never hid my testing equipment and tested in public all the time.