Re: [IP] prime after sitting idle

" When training I was told to just leave pump in run
> and you wouldn't have this problem - have never had
to prime after having pump off for a shower etc."
> Linda & Dax

Now this makes perfect sense to me! If the pump is
still running and not in suspend mode I think that it
is correct that there will not be any uptake of air in
the tubing.  So, I think the times I disconnect to
take a shower will not be a problem and I will not
have to prime upon reconnection.  Thanks!  Cynthia