[IP] diabetes forum

If anyone lives anywhere near the Rome, Ga area there is going to be an event
at The Forum in Rome on April 16, 2002  at 5 pm to visit w vendors to see the
latest devices for maintaining good blood glucose control.  Then at 6:30 pm a
program by Dr. Christian Larsen M.D, Ph.D. (Director of the Emory Transplant
Center & the Carlos & Marguerite Mason Professor of Surgery at Emory
University) with a question and answer session concerning the Islet Cell
Transplant Research 2002, The Facts.  It is a free event.  For more info and
reservations call: Floyd Medical Center Healthline at 706/802/2845
1/800/677/1536      I plan on going and will let eeveryone here know what I
find out!  Heidi