[IP] famous people w diabetes

While at my pharmacy the other day, I picked up a coupon book which had a
list of famous people with diabetes...some I knew, and others I didi not,
just thought I would pass it along!   Elvis Presley, Mikhail Gorbachev,
Nicole Johnson, Art Carney, Paul Cezanne, Spencer Tracy, Jackie Robinson,
Mary Tyler Moore, Thomas Edison, Minnie Pearl, Jack Benny, Jim "Catfish"
Hunter, Bret Michaels, Sugar Ray Robinson, Jackie Gleason, Gary Owens,
Menachem Begin, Patti LaBelle, Ron Santo, Miles Davis, Jerry Mathers, Chris
Dudley, Arthur Ashe, James Cagney, Ernest Hemingway, Jerry Garcia, Bobby
Clarke, Ty Cobb, Nell Carter, Halle Berry, B.B. King, H.G. Wells, Mahalia
Jackson, Tip O'Neill, Howard Hughes