RE: [IP] Re: Injecting in public

Barbara [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> When I was on MDI I never injected in public.  Yes, I always
> excused myself
> to go to the ladies room - or anywhere there was privacy - to
> do it.

I never visited the ladies room to inject (nor the men's room).

I tried to be discrete, and keep most of my stuff under the edge of the
table.  I doubt that most people even knew what I was doing, even as I was
speaking with them.  I was prepared, should anyone comment, that no one
would object to someone taking a capsule or other oral medication in public
- why should it be improper to inject the insulin that keeps me healthy?  No
one ever asked, though.

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted OR