Re: [IP] pump

>>>I'm just curious....how many of you do excuse yourself from the table to
inject insulin? or how many of you did before you were on the pump?  I
usually just injected right there under the table (in my thigh).  I've also
injected right out on the lawn at fairs and picnics, family gatherings, etc.
Am I the only person out there who doesn't "hide" when doing finger sticks or
injections?   OK OK, I'm pumping now so I don't inject anymore unless I'm
taking a pump break.

I usually excuse myself from the table if I'm with people who mind needles.
But if it is just my husband or my family, then I will do the injection right
at the table.  This is one reason why I would like to get a pump.