Re: [IP] pump

"I'm just curious....how many of you do excuse yourself from the table to
inject insulin? or how many of you did before you were on the pump?  I
usually just injected right there under the table (in my thigh).  I've also
injected right out on the lawn at fairs and picnics, family gatherings, etc.

Am I the only person out there who doesn't "hide" when doing finger sticks or

injections?   "

**Pre-pump and now I always do my BG check at the table - restrooms are
always wet and messy etc. As for the shots (when i did them) - right there at
the table - usually close to the waist so it was accessible (have never done
a thigh shot or infusion site - gonna work on this) or my husband would do
the shot in my arm (and this got to be our more usual style).

Just do these things - no big deal.

Linda & Dax