RE: [IP] pump

I have decided (sort of like when I was nursing) that as long as I am not obnoxious and calling attention to myself, people can survive my fingersticks...I would not be upset by someone else doing it....I am surely not going to a public restroom to stick my finger in that dirty environment...D is a fact of life and people need to get over it...and just be thankful that they don't have to deal with it...that's my vent for today...hope no one is offended...