Re: [IP] something weird with posts

In a message dated 4/11/02 9:20:16 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I don't know how this will come across, but starting with the third line
 below, the text has a line through it and the remaining text for all
 following posts has a line through it. Any ideas what this might be? A
 problem at IP, or my computer? This never happens with other email I

Barb, I get that sometimes. I think it's wonderful ol' AOL.

Jan and Elvis